*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/832709-Doppleganger
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#832709 added October 30, 2014 at 8:20am
Restrictions: None
Doppleganger
Prompt: You just met your Doppleganger. {Person who looks exactly like you.} What happens next?

My Doppleganger loves Jane Austen scrapbooking, writing, "Twilight", vampires, Medieval Times, pirates and Johnny Depp. I have a new friend and a twin. We become best friends and she even takes my place at work sometimes and no one is the wiser. We find out my mother had twins years ago and my twin sister was stolen at the hospital. My mother wasn't alert and aware that she had twins. The DNA proves we are sisters. {Yes, I know I have been watching too much of "The Young and the Restless!}. I already have a half sister that I didn't find out about until 15 years ago so anything is possible. We aren't Dopplegangers and we have the same nose and smile. She doesn't write and she likes crime shows and used to watch soap operas but we are different as day and night. I love her but it would be fun to have a Doppleganger. Maybe she would live in paraell time but that would be another story and she is evil. No wonder writers love to write! Dopplegangers are an added bonus. I am going shopping with my Doppleganger and see what kind of adventures we can have. I wish.

** Image ID #2014341 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/832709-Doppleganger