*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/833125
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#833125 added November 3, 2014 at 9:28am
Restrictions: None
Cruel To Be Kind
Prompt: Have you ever been cruel to be kind?

I worked with a girl that I didn't like and we had the same name. Another girl Anne I worked with said she heard that I had an affair with a married man and gave him a disease. She had heard this from the married man's wife. I told Anne that I wasn't me. I had a lousy boyfriend at the time but it wasn't this married man. My boyfriend was single. I knew the other Megan had an affair with a married man and I felt she should know what the man's wife was saying. I didn't know if I was doing the right thing but I met this other Megan on break and told her what I heard. I told it was none of my business but she needed to be aware of it. This Megan thanked me and said it was true and she would try to put a stop to this talk. We became friends and went on the Midnight shift together. The married man divorced his wife and married her then they divorced two years later. She was always glad that I told her the rumor. I didn't laugh and tell everyone at work. I don't see her anymore but she got remarried and had children. I think about her and hope she is doing well.

** Image ID #1858658 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/833125