*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/833281
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#833281 added November 4, 2014 at 11:25pm
Restrictions: None
Funeral Colors, Evening
Welcome To My Reality Prompt: How do you dress for a funeral? Black or colors of celebration?

I don't always wear black at a funeral. I just don't feel that it is necessary. I wear a dress that I have in my closet and I don't buy a lot of black. Johnny Cash dressed in black but he was a country star and this was his trademark and I loved him. I like different colors and purple and lavender are my favorites so I wear a lot of this color. I have black slacks, jeans and tops and sweaters. I have a dress that is black and red. Black seems so dark and mournful and sad. I would rather wear colors. My friend at work said if Johnny Depp died, that I would take a leave of absence from work for three months, wear black and not leave my house. She may be right. I do love Johnny Depp. I look alright in black but I like colors. Black makes me think of raven, the night, sinister and anything spooky. I don't want to be Morticia Addams even though I loved her. My mother wears black all the time anymore and I feel she needs to wear colored clothes but this is her choice. She always look like she is in mourning even though she looks nice. As long as we attend a funeral of a friend or their family member, it doesn't matter what color we wear. This is how I feel about it.

255 Words

Welcome To My Reality Prompt: What is your favorite thing to do in the evening? Walk us through your routine.

I would love to eat. I am glad when supper is over and the dishes are all done and kitty is fed then I can sit down and relax. I work midnights and if I work that night, I have to take a bath and get dressed to go. Otherwise, I love to watch TV, write in my journal, read and call my mother. I talk to my husband and pet my kitty. If I have a book to read, I read it. I lotion my hands with a Bath and Body fragrance. If is cold outside and I have the night off, I can lay on the couch and get warm underneath a blanket. I go on the computer and check my e-mails and see what is new at WDC. I read a book on my Nook and stay up late and watch a DVD movie sometimes. I will call my son who lives in Minnesota now. I will check for messages on my Smart Phone. I will reread the day's mail. I will make sure I got everything I wanted to get done for the day. If I did dishes, I will unload the dishwasher. I put on PJ's or a nightgown. If it is going to rain or snow, I keep an eye on the weather. I make sure my cat has enough food for the night and has fresh water. I check her litter box and se if it needs emptied. This is my evening routine.

272 Words
** Image ID #2014780 Unavailable **






© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/833281