*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/833320-TIME-CAPSULE-ENTRY
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#833320 added November 5, 2014 at 12:22pm
Restrictions: None
TIME CAPSULE ENTRY
Blog City Prompt: The year is 2214 and your computer's dusty hard drive shows up at an antique store. Write a note to the buyer what they will find in there.


TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
I have been asked to donate this computer to the Time Capsule of 2014 to be sealed in the cast concrete foundation of the new Shanghai Tower, located in the Chinese city of Shanghai.


For those of you who recover this device, I know it will appear to be a quaint, artifact. But know that this 'computer technology' changed the societies of Earth from mechanical to digital and made possible the first steps toward artificial intelligence.

From our 2014 Remote Viewers we have learned that in 2112 humans merged with the highly evolved AI entities and look on our twenty-first century civilization as beling very primative and barbaric.

It is our intention that you study the contents of this computer with an open mind. It contains a very complete history of the last one-thousand years, up until 2014. It is our fervent prayer that this history does not repeat itself.

There is a selection of photographs of the most beautiful places on the planet. We hope they still exist and you also are enjoying the same. There is also a collection of photographs of the most desperate and destroyed locations on this Earth. We again pray that you have been able to restore the original beauty and wonder of those places.

With great respect and best wishes,

>>>iggy (Earth, 2014) *Boat*

** Image ID #1264233 Unavailable ** Blog City image small I'm docked at Talent Pond's Blog Harbor, a safe port for bloggers to connect.




© Copyright 2014 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/833320-TIME-CAPSULE-ENTRY