*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/833495
Rated: ASR · Book · Contest Entry · #1973909
Stories and other items for Valentines Day, Victorian Romance and Jane Austen Writing.
#833495 added June 20, 2015 at 2:13pm
Restrictions: None
Character In A Jane Austen Novel
Challenge: How I wished I was a character in a Jane Austen novel!

I would loved to have been a character in a Jane Austen novel. I would have loved to have been Elizabeth Bennet and ended up with Mr. Darcy. He was handsome, rich and a perfect man once you got to know him and he quit being a snob. Who wouldn't want to have lived at Pemberly? I would have loved to have gone to all those dances and balls.

Like "Lost In Austen" and Amanda ended up in her favorite novel Pride and Prejudice and fell in love with Mr. Darcy. She wanted him to be with Elizabeth because she felt that she was in the wrong story. Mr. Darcy was supposed to be with Elizabeth. Elizabeth came to the 21st century and didn't want to go back to her time. She meets Darcy later in the present and she isn't impressed. Amanda knows her and Darcy are meant to be together. Amada and Darcy end up together. Watching "Lost In Austen", I became a Jane Austen Fan.

Caroline Bingley. She was a snob and wanted Darcy for his money, looks and a higher place in society and the ton. She may have loved Darcy in her own way. She was hurt when Darcy chose Elizabeth. I like to think that there was a nice man for Caroline and she did become a nice person.

Emma. I would have had fun being a match maker and ended up falling in love myself.

Regency times seemed like fun in Jane Austen's time. With all the balls and chances to meet a prospective husband. The clothes. I have seen pictures of beautiful dresses from that time. Jane lived in that time and was able to write from that time. This gives us an accurate description of life back then. Romance. Jane's novels were full of romance. I thrive on this and England and I wish I would have lived back then. I would have loved been married to a Lord. I would be Lady Megan. It is nice to let your imagination run wild and pretend you are in a Jane Austen novel. Jane Austen makes life sound nice from her time era and I will always wonder what did I miss. I have Jane Austen novels to remind me of this and I am so there. Mr. Darcy, may I have this dance?

** Image ID #2014342 Unavailable **
© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/833495