*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/833801
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#833801 added November 10, 2014 at 11:33pm
Restrictions: None
Distant Relative
Welcome To My Reality Prompt: Have you ever met a distant relative by accident?

My husband worked with a distant cousin of mine, make that two. He bought her home to meet me. I had heard her name over the years and there was a dispute between my uncle and her and she said that Grandpa's parents took a fiddle that belonged to her father. My uncle said it didn't. I never discussed the fiddle incident with my distant cousin. It wasn't my fight. I talked to her and we were friends. She was older then me but really nice.

My second cousin Gary did business at the factory where my husband works. My parents had an Anniversary party and Gary showed up. I hadn't talked to Gary in years. I had seen his brother Brian and talked to him a few months before. My husband had talked to Gary for years and was surprised to learn he was related to me. Gary and Brian's mother died and we went to the funeral. It was nice to see Brian and Gary again but sad that their mother had died.

I saw my Great Aunt at a Nursing Home but she didn't recoginize me. I was there visiting someone else. My second cousin Judy came to an event at Church and I didn't know her at first. We talked and were glad to see each other.

I have some distant cousins on my Great Grandma's side but they don't know me. I don't talk to them. We just say "Hi." This is the low down on my distant cousins.

268 Words

Girl and a white Tiger. Beautiful.

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/833801