*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/833913
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#833913 added November 12, 2014 at 2:22pm
Restrictions: None
Black Leather Glove, Dedication Page
BCOF Prompt: You open your door one morning to find a black leather glove lying on your porch. Why is the glove on your porch? Who does it belong to?

Michael Jackson comes to mind. His glove was his trademark. Alice Cooper. He always wears black gloves. Maybe an ex-boyfriend who never go over me and left it to spike my interest.. One comes to mind. I live in the country. There aren't any neighbors so I would wonder if someone was spying on my husband and I. Maybe a dog ran off with it and left it. Maybe someone stopped by and I wasn't home and dropped a black glove. I never took a black glove and I don't think I have any black gloves. Maybe a crow took the glove and left it for me. I would hang on to it in case someone stopped by to claim it.

150 Words

Welcome To My Reality Prompt: If you were to publish a novel who would you mention in your dedication page? {If you have already published a novel, tell us about the Dedication Page.}

I have published two novels and did Dedication pages. I mentioned my mother because she saved all my horse stories I wrote when I was ten years old. She believed in me. I mentioned my son and his wife. My son helped me with my first novel. He was going to college and has his PHD now. He is a great writer but he is a Psychologist. I couldn't be happier about this! He will probably write books about his field someday. I mentioned two of my aunts and two uncles. The one uncle died and I felt he should be mentioned. My aunts couldn't wait to read my novels. I mentioned two cousins and four friends who believed in me. It is hard to decide who to include because you don't want to skip anyone or hurt anyone who wasn't mentioned. You {I was} were only allowed one page for dedications. In my second book, they sent me an e-mail of what my book would look like and left out the dedication page! I had to remind them and send them the page again. My family and friends were so touched that they were mentioned. I have been mentioned in a dedication page by a fellow author here in her one book for giving her advice. Dedication pages are really special and important. You have to remember those who believed you could write and were there for you.

275 Words

** Image ID #1580408 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/833913