*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/834109-WHATEVER-PASSES-YOUR-LIPS
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#834109 added November 15, 2014 at 11:48am
Restrictions: None
WHATEVER PASSES YOUR LIPS?
Who can say at what point dying begins?


Sorry, I'm a bit cynical about this idea. Having experienced parents and friends slow and sometimes painful deaths, I say---in spite of all warnings and past history and knowledge---THE DYING BEGINS WHEN THEY BECOME ADDICTED TO TOBACCO AND ALCOHOL AND SUGAR.

The dying beings when they believe the advice paid for by the medical and pharmaceutical industries. When they ignore the available knowledge about the biochemical functions of their own bodies. An enormous amount of money is spent every year to manipulate illness, disease and agriculture for corporate profits.

Well-intentioned ignorance is not an  excuse when the dying has begun. The majority of doctors are trained to treat illness and injuries. They know very little about health and nutrition. They manipulate symptoms with drugs, never considering the original cause.

Consider: SUGAR IS NOT A FOOD!   Two Sodas Per Day May DOUBLE Your Chances for an Untimely Death

    A new study found a significant relationship between added sugar consumption and death from heart disease. Americans who consumed the most sugar — about a quarter of their daily calories — were twice as likely to die from heart disease as those who limited their sugar intake to seven percent of their total calories. The average American is consuming 22 teaspoons of sugar per day, about three times what's recommended. That's the equivalent of about two sodas

WHITE FLOUR IS NOT THE SAME YOUR GRANDMOTHER USED! The more refined foods a person eats, the more insulin must be produced to manage it. Insulin promotes the storage of fat, making way for rapid weight gain and elevated triglyceride levels, which can lead to heart disease. Over time, the pancreas gets so overworked that insulin production grinds to a halt, and hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) or diabetes sets in. Either way, the body is getting little or no fuel from the food you eat and tries to convert muscle and fat into energy.

Most people eat an acidic diet caused by too much salt, sugar, white flour, dairy, meat and cola drinks.  If everyone would include more fruits and vegetables in their diets, especially in a raw state, we would maintain a better alkaline balance and enjoy better health and vitality. And cut out the sugar and white flour foods. I'm not going into it here, but also consider that humans are not carnivores. (You might research what red meat does to the human digestive system.)

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ALKALINE AND ACIDIC IS THE GREATEST FACTOR IN HUMAN HEALTH. If you don't know or understand, do some research. It is the difference between living and passing the point when dying begins!

The immune and digestive systems are natural functions of the human body (or any other living thing for that matter) Abuse them and they will fail as the dying begins. I say, well-intentioned ignorance is not an  excuse!


That's my lecture for this day. This was a very serious prompt.

Live in health...>>>iggy*Boat*

** Image ID #1264233 Unavailable ** Blog City image small I'm docked at Talent Pond's Blog Harbor, a safe port for bloggers to connect.



© Copyright 2014 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/834109-WHATEVER-PASSES-YOUR-LIPS