*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/834121
Rated: ASR · Book · Contest Entry · #1973909
Stories and other items for Valentines Day, Victorian Romance and Jane Austen Writing.
#834121 added November 15, 2014 at 2:40pm
Restrictions: None
Writing As Elizabeth Bennet
It is hard to believe that I am married to Mr. Darcy. The most handsome man in the world that I adore. I love him so much. When I first met him, he said: "I wasn't handsome enough to dance with and that I was tolerable." Why did I end up with him and marry him? I didn't make it easy for him. He was a snob and looked down on everyone. He broke my sister Jane's heart when he told his best friend Charles Bingley that Jane wasn't good enough. My Mr. Darcy changed his mind and he fell in love with me and became the nicest man I know outside of my father. Darcy has money and social connections but these things didn't impress me. I saw a man change from a snob to a loving, caring person and it is because of me that he changed. I am so glad that he did.

His aunt Lady Catherine influenced him and once he fell in love with me, he saw what Lady Catherine was and didn't want to be that type of person anymore. My sister Jane is happily married to Charles. My mother is happy that I married Darcy but only for the money part even though she finds him handsome and charming once we got past his prejudices. Father just wanted me to be happy. Mother favors Jane and father favors me. I have Darcy and I love him and I am glad that I don't see my mother very often. I see Jane a lot. Lady Catherine and I tolerate each other. I am truly happy at Pemberly. Georgiana is the sweetest sister-in-law and she is like another sister. Thank goodness I didn't marry Mr. Collins. She controls his life and my best friend Charlotte's. I pray Charlotte will be as happy as I am. Mr. Darcy is my everything and I couldn't ask for anything more. I sign my name Elizabeth Bennet Darcy.

** Image ID #2014341 Unavailable **
© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/834121