*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/834340-DISCERNMENT-REQUIRED
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#834340 added November 18, 2014 at 1:20pm
Restrictions: None
DISCERNMENT REQUIRED
Blog City Prompt: “Lying is done with words, and also with silence,” says Adrienne Rich. What does this quote say to you? If you so wish, you may offer your experiences on the subject.


“Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.”  ― Criss Jami


Following is one small example with huge implications.

WORDS: Environmental Protection Agency chief Gina McCarthy told reporters Monday morning that the so-called pause in global warming was not representative of the broader trends in climate, which she says point to global warming.  “That is a short-lived issue that doesn’t represent climate,” McCarthy told reporters at a breakfast hosted by the Christian Science Monitor, adding that many other factors show the planet is changing because of human influence– though she did not elaborate on this point because the breakfast was nearing its end.

AND SILENCE ABOUT: Polar Vortex 2.0 Arrives - All 50 States Will Freeze Tonight
Lie: The World is getting hotter...FAST!
Fact: We haven't seen any global warming for 17 years!
Lie: Scientists Agree - Humans are causing global warming FAST!
Fact: Shame on them, because that 97% figure is completely fabricated. There has always been, and always will be climate change.

And you still don't know unless you go to the Internet. A great deal of discernment is required for everything you see, hear and read.

Listen carefully to the silence...>>>iggy*Boat*

** Image ID #1264233 Unavailable ** Blog City image small I'm docked at Talent Pond's Blog Harbor, a safe port for bloggers to connect.



© Copyright 2014 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/834340-DISCERNMENT-REQUIRED