*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/835334-Worst-Of-Times-Best-Of-Times
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#835334 added December 3, 2014 at 3:02pm
Restrictions: None
Worst Of Times, Best Of Times
Prompt: It was the best of times. It was the worst of times. Charles Dickens When has this happened in your life?

I had extensive bowel and hernia surgery, was on a breathing tube for six days and woke up and had to learn to walk again. I almost died. You could say it was a new beginning but I am still not one hundred percent but I can function. I am alive. That is the main thing.

Surviving a house fire the night before your Birthday and four days before Christmas. I guess this was the worst of times and I got a new house and furniture but no one should have this problem.

My son living in Minnesota and he won't be home for Christmas. This is the worst of times and it won't be my favorite Christmas.

My job. Never know when I will have to call 911 for the people I take care of. Things get out of hand.

World news. I read today that volcanos and earthquakes could wipe out Japan. The world is full of bad news. This is the worst of times. We have to pray and hope for better times. When something bad happens, something good happens and this, too will pass. We live on a roller coaster. Some days are good and some are bad. I keep praying. Better days are ahead.

Beautiful Blonde Angel Image From Lynda.

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/835334-Worst-Of-Times-Best-Of-Times