*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/835745
Rated: E · Book · Holiday · #2021067
My entries for WDC Soundtrackers 12 Days Of Christmas Contest.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#835745 added December 9, 2014 at 8:32am
Restrictions: None
The Magic Of Christmas Day By: Celine Dion
The Magic Of Christmas Day By: Celine Dion

I love this song. I decorate my Christmas tree and I listen to Celine Dion's Christmas CD. This gets me in the mood and I love her song: The Magic Of Christmas Day.

She sings about the joy and magic of Christmas Day. It does feel magical and when she sings, wish it could last forever, not twelve days in December. Christmas brings out the best in us and this song puts me I the Christmas spirit. I wish the feeling of Christmas could last forever. I guess I should play this song everyday and wear out the CD! She sings about the decorations and people smiling and greeting each other. This is the time to be grateful for all that we have and to fill our hearts with love. Celine sings God Bless Us Everyone like Tiny Tim in a Christmas Carol. She includes the good and the bad, the happy and sad. She is referring to people and the good and bad times I am sure.

I sing along with Celine and decorate my tree. To me, it wouldn't be Christmas, if I didn't play Celine's Christmas CD. I always have this CD when I decorate the tree. I will even play "The Magic Of Christmas Day" song 4 or 5 times. This song warms my heart and says it all. If you haven't heard it, you don't know what you are missing. It should be among the Christmas Carols.

I hope the magic of Christmas Day lives in all of you. To me, Christmas is beautiful.

** Image ID #1734370 Unavailable **
© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/835745