*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/835821-Heir-to-the-Throne
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1908951
Random thoughts, inconsistent posting
#835821 added December 10, 2014 at 1:23am
Restrictions: None
Heir to the Throne

Prompt: A second Royal Baby will soon be joining the Windors in England. Would you rather be an heir to the throne or an off the hook sibling?


In response to this question I don't believe there is any difference in treatment to either. As I saw The boys grow up the only difference is in the protection of the heir. They are both well liked and due to the strong will of their deceased mother, they gained a life they might never have had.

I would never want to be a member of the immediate Royal family. As disfunctional as it is, they are held to a high standard by their subjects and the media. I love being a nobody. The only fame I desire is to have my book read by thousands of people. I'd love to be a successful and well known author. Its a lot of work, but I'm sure the Boys of the Royals might not want to trade my lowly state for their advantages.



© Copyright 2014 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/835821-Heir-to-the-Throne