*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/835944-Christmas-More-Fun-As-A-Child-or-an-Adult
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#835944 added December 11, 2014 at 4:12pm
Restrictions: None
Christmas: More Fun As A Child or an Adult?
Prompt: Was Christmas more fun as a child or is it more fun as an adult?

I loved Christmas when I was a child. I thought Santa was real and it was fun to believe In the North Pole and you had no financial responsibilities. You loved seeing Santa at the stores and you would hope to stay up and see him and his reindeer on Christmas Eve. I never got to see him. I thought Rudolph was real.

As an adult, it is fun to decorate the tree and put up decorations. I love picking out things that I would like to have. I have a Christmas Eve dinner that I plan and as a kid, I didn't have to do that. I love singing Christmas songs and planning for Christmas. I love going to the big Christmas Store in Michigan and shop. It always feel like Christmas there.

Christmas was more fun as a child but we can still enjoy Christmas as an adult and we will always have memories of childhood Christmases. The magic of Christmas is with us no matter how old we are.

Beautiful Poser of young Megan and kitty.

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/835944-Christmas-More-Fun-As-A-Child-or-an-Adult