*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836061
Rated: E · Book · Holiday · #2021067
My entries for WDC Soundtrackers 12 Days Of Christmas Contest.
#836061 added December 13, 2014 at 12:38am
Restrictions: None
I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday By: Celtic Thunder
Song: I Wish It Could Be Christ!mas Everyday By: Celtic Thunder

This song is cute. These men are Irish, Scottish and maybe English and they give the right Celtic contrast to every song they sing. I like when they sing: "I wish it could be Christmas everyday. Let the bells ring out for Christmas." We couldn't afford to have Christmas everyday but it would be nice to have the spirit live in our hearts everyday and hear Christmas bells. This song puts you in the Christmas mood. /if you love Christmas, you will love this song.

Can you imagine having your tree and Christmas decorations up all year round? It would be part of our regular decorations. I woluld like that. I keep my tree and decorations up for six weeks. A Celitc Christmas would be nice and I bet that they do this is Ireland. So, set up some Christmas bells and rang them and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and pretend it is Christmas everyday. Bake some goodies, get out your red tablecloth and listen to The Celtic Thunder CD and you will see what I am talking about!

Beautiful Poser of young Megan and kitty.
© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836061