*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836110-Chapter-16
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2021930
The battle between Muslim vampire hunters and Volpone, the vampire
#836110 added December 13, 2014 at 3:29pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 16
Scene 7

Lights up

On stage is a bed. Astarte is sleeping in the bed.

Aamil is sitting on the bed. He looks at Astarte then faces audience.

Aamil( To audience): That woman, that satanist. I should have killed her but I cannot! I can't believe this but I actually feel love towards her! I-I love her! She is evil but I care for her. All the times I fought her over the years, its strange but I have grown so close to her in such a short time. She has good in her. She is capable of kindness. What do I do? I have gone against the Muslims yet I killed Wrath. What should I do? Escape? Fight Astarte? Or become a satanist and lose my soul to hell?

Astarte awakens.

Astarte( To Aamil): Why are you awake? You must rest honey.

Aamil( To Astarte): I was just wondering what your next move is.

Astarte: I am unsure. I believe that if i run things like my father did thew war will continue for much longer. We must finish this with those Mohammedians once and for all! I have no want for vengeance so I will challenge them to a battle! That is it! Aamil! Tell the others to meet me at the hall of feasting!

Lights down

Lights up

On stage is a table with food on it. Monsters, witches, warlocks and necromancers, Fist Hecate, Abaddon and Aleister sit at the seats.

Fist( To Everyone): why are all the leaders of Astarte's army here?

Abaddon( To Aleister): What do you think will happen you fanciful lover of sodomy?

Aleister( To Abaddon): Whatever it is it sounds fabulous!

Hecate( To Abaddon): This place is badly decorated. The queen's taste in decoration is bad!

Enter Astarte with sin monsters Pride 2, Lust 2, Gluttony 2, Greed 2, Wrath 2, Sloth 2,Envy 2 and Aamil

Astarte( To Everyone): Your majesty has a declaration tonight hellspawns!

Everyone( To Astarte): All hail Astarte!

Astarte( To Aamil): Tell them.

Aamil( To everyone): prepare for battle! We shall challenge the Mohammedians to a final battle to the death! Hail satan!

Everyone on the table looks shocked.

Aleister( To Astarte): how exciting! How fabulous!

Hecate( In joy to Astarte): Good idea!

Abaddon( To Astarte): Oh yeah! Haven't seen a huge battle for years!


Fist( To Astarte): You maniac! You will get us killed! I as leader of Wizards say we will not fight for you! It is suicide!

Astarte( To Fist): Suicide? Maybe it is but I tire of these battles! I am but twenty yet my hair is already greying from stress! I wish to end this with the Sheiks Vampire hunters group once and for all! I wish to see Mohammedians bleed or fall battling them! I tire of these small battles every now and again!

Fist: Madness! Wizards attack!

Enter wizards from right.

Aamil is about to fight wizards. Astarte holds him back.

Astarte( To Aamil): I shall deal with these mutinous scum on my own my love! Stay there! ( To Everyone) All who are loyal to me leave here now, all who wish to die stay!

Everyone leaves apart from Wizard Fist and his twenty wizards.

Fist( To Astarte): you'll never win Astarte! we'll capture you then hunt down the seven sin monsters!

Astarte( To Fist): Foolish Wizards! You will not hunt anyone tonight for you are my prey!

Fist: Stultus sum ego!

Wizards: Stultus sum ego!

Astarte bleeds from her nose.

Astarte: inepta pythones , nunc perire!

Nineteen of the wizards cough violently then die from suffocation.

Astarte runs at Fist and pokes her finger into his eye. fist falls to the floor dead.


Fist falls to the floor dead.

Lights down

Scene 8

Lights up

On stage is Hakim and Ruqqayya. they are reading the Quran.

Enter Max.

Max( To Hakim and Ruqqayya): You need to come to the sheiks place!

Ruqqayya( To Max):Why?

Max: Astarte! Astarte is here!

Lights down

Lights up

On stage is Astarte and Aamil sitting on a seat at a table drinking tea. At the table also sits Sheik Nuaym.

Astarte( To Nuaym): Lovely tea you have here sheik!

Nuaym( To Astarte): Thank you miss. Now tell us why you asked for this meeting?

Astarte: I am now the queen of the vampires and leader of Volpone''s alliance of covens. I tire of the way he fought so I have decided to challenge you to a final battle! A battle to end this war between us and you. Whoever wins finally wins.

Nuaym: And where shall this battle occur?

Astarte: Upon the ruins of Hope Hopeful!

Nuaym: I see.

Astarte: As you are the last leader sheik of the sheik vampire hunters the decision rests with you!

Nuaym:And when will this battle occur?

Astarte: Next week to this day at 12 pm. We turn up with my people and you turn up with yours!

Nuaym: Any chance of you surrendering now?

Astarte: None.

Nuaym: then so be it. next week it is.

Astarte stands up.

Astarte: It was nice having this talk. We can be friendly with each other, before I slaughter you of course! thank you for this very tasty tea. Goodnight.

Astarte and Aamil leave stage to the left.

Enter Hakim, Ruqqayya and Max.

Hakim( To Nuaym): What is going on?

Nuaym: Prepare for battle. We will fight Astarte and her foul comrades at Hope Hopeful!

Lights down

End of Act 4

ACT 5

Scene 1

Lights up

On stage is Ruqqayya with a machine gun and baseball bat. Hakim is reading a Quran.

Hakim: I saw those creatures over there. Astarte was actually serious about it. It seems every monster that worked for Volpone is there.

Ruqqayya: then this is the end for those damned devils!

Enter Max from right. he has a samurai sword with him.

Max( To Ruqqayya): I just saw La Gey, Abaddon and Hecate!

Ruqqayya( To Max): Why do they want this? Doesn't she fear death?

Max: I saw Aamil and Mcdougal over there.

Hakim( To Ruqqayya): Its sad.

Ruqqayya( To Hakim): what is?

Hakim( To Ruqqayya): Astarte, she must be messed in the head. Being brought up by that Volpone lunatic can't be good for anyone. I get the feeling that she and the others have lives so terrible and empty that they just want to end the suffering and take as many of us Muslims out with them.

Ruqqayya: I'll send them to hell!

Nuaym( off-stage): The satanists have gathered! Let us begun this nasty business of exterminating devils!

Lights down

Lights up

On stage is Astarte.

Enter from left Nuaym.

Nuaym: So tell me young lady, you have proven yourself serious so us Muslims have gathered our forces.

Astarte: I see them!

Nuaym: So, do we battle or do you surrender and leave your satanic life behind?

Astarte: I do not surrender!

Nuaym: You are a young woman. It is a shame that you are a satanist since I'm sure you have some kindness in you or Aamil would not have fallen for you.

Astarte: Enough blabbing! I shall meet you on the battlefield where i shall feast on your bones and drink your blood!

Lights down

Lights up

On stage is Hakim, Max and Ruqqayya.

Nuaym( off-stage): Attack! Cleanse this world of devils!

Astarte( Off-stage): Kill them all! have a feast!

Enter from right monsters.

Hakim, Max and Ruqqayya fight the monsters. Monsters are killed. Enter more Monsters.

Ruqqayya( To Moster): Have some baseball practice infidel!

Ruqqayya hits monster on the head and kills it

Hakim( To Ruqqayya): there are more coming!

Max( To Hakim and Ruqqayya): I see La Gey! Come on!

Hakim, Max and Ruqqayya leave stage to the right.

Lights down

Scene 2

Lights up

On stage is Hecate, Abaddon and Aleister fighting Muslims.

Hecate:jhhuruihdhdk!

Muslim dies.

Abaddon: I have an zit! Time to get rid of it!

Abaddon spits acid at muslms. muslims scream and then die.

Aleister: What a waste of fine Mohammedian arses!

Aleister kills Muslims with magic.

Aleister: i feel alive!

Abaddon( To Aleister): I haven't had a battle like this in centuries! Oh look Nuaym!

Abaddon runs off stage to the right.

Hecate( To Aleister): I see Max, Ruqqayya and Hakim coming this way!

Aleister: Yes! yes! I see it!

Enter Bune from right. Bune is wearing a kilt.

Bune( To Hecate): Go help Abaddon. I shall fight Hakim.

Hecate( To Bune): But-

Aleister( To Hecate): Go! Kill Nuaym! This is perfect! They will have to fight enemies in the body of their friends! It is perfect! It is tragic! So fabulously fitting!

Hecate leaves stage to right

Aleister( To Bune): Have you ever had so much joy killing Mohammedians?

Bune( To Aleister): Not since the 1600s! You were lucky to have born at this time! Here they come!

Enter Hakim, Max and Ruqqayya.

Ruqqayya and Hakim fight Bune and leave stage to the right.

Max and Aleister fight each other. Max Attempts to cut Aleister. Alesiter dodges.

Aleister backs away. Max backs away a bit.

Aleister( To Max): Max son of Ali, I must say you have seen too many samurai movies! Ego quasi vaccarum! Sunt amabiles animalibus!

Max says Surah 113. He bleeds from his mouth as he says the surah. Blood sprays from his hands.

Aleister screams in pain. He falls to the floor. Blood sprays out of his body.

Aleister: That hurts! So much fun! I never knew you had so much fight in you! I'm going to kiss you with my magic sweetie!

Aleister runs at Max chanting satanic words.

Max: Allahu Akbar!

Max severely wounds Aleister. The sword goes through Aleister's chest. Aleister punches Max in the chest and Max falls to the ground. Foul satanic screams are heard.

Aleister drops to his knees.

Aleister: Y-you've gotten me! That was a killing blow! C-congratulations you handsome son of a bitch of a Mohammedian! I-I have b-been waiting for action like this f-... for so... long. It-its a shame I never h-had the chance to sodomise you!

Max: What have you done to me!? The pain! Its so damned painful!

Aleister: I've killed you. My magics are coursing through.... your... body.... You... have... maybe less than five minutes at most... I... I thank... you... It's been so much fun....

Aleister coughs blood. Aleister dies.

Max screams in pain.

Max: I-I have to help them! I have to!

Max stands up.

Max screams in pain.

Max( to himself): Must... help... sis...........

Max leaves stage to the right.

Lights down

Scene 3

Lights up

On stage is Bune, Hakim and Ruqqayya. Hakim and Ruqqayya are saying surah 113 and 114. Bune is chanting satanic words.

Bune NOOOOOO!

Satanic screams are heard. Bune leaves Mcdougal's body.

Enter Bune from left

Bune( to Muslims): Damn you!

Ruqqayya hits Bune on the head with the baseball bat and kills him.

Mcdougal vomits.

Hakim( To Mcdougal): You alright!

Mcdougal( To Hakim): The things I saw tha monster do ta Muslims and the foul things he made me do!

Hakim( To Mcdougal): Let's get you out of here!

Mcdougal: No, I'm fine lad. I'll fight with ye.

Ruqqayya( To Mcdougal): Come on then! Follow me!

Ruqqayya, Mcdougal and Hakim leave stage to the right.

Lights down

Lights up

On stage is Nuaym. he is fighting Pride 2. Nuaym kills Pride 2.

Nuaym: Allahu Akbar you kuffar!

Enter Monsters. Nuaym battles them. He kills the monsters but is severely wounded.

Nuaym takes out a grenade.

Nuaym is about to pull the pin of the grenade when a vampire enters from right and shoots him in the chest with a gun.

Enter Ruqqayya, Mcdougal and Hakim. Hakim takes out a hand gun and shoots the vampire in the head and kills it. Mcdougal quickly goes down to help Nuaym.

Nuaym( To Mcdougal): I see that you have returned my friend.

Mcdougal( To Nuaym): Ach! Let's get ye out of here!

Enter sin monsters Lust 2, Gluttony 2, Envy 2, Greed 2, Sloth 2, Wrath 2.

Ruqqayya and Hakim Run off-stage to the left. Hakim firing at the sin monsters as he retreats.

Sin monsters attack Mcdougal and Nuaym. mcdougall pulls the pin of the grenade.

Mcdougal( To Hakim and Ruqqayya shouting): Astarte is vulnerable! Kill her!

Lights down

Lights up

On stage is Hakim firing off-stage to the right.

Mcdougal( Off-stage): Astarte is vulnerable! Kill her!

A sound of an explosion is heard. Hakim and Ruqqayya fall to the floor and close their legs. Body parts are thrown from right.

Ruqqayya and Hakim attempt to stand. They look extremely dazed.

Ruqqayya crawls around on the floor. Hakim looks about confused.

Enter Vampire. Vampire has a gun. The vampire points the gun at Hakim's head.

Vampire( To Hakim): Seems that you are suffering the aftershock of the explosion matey! Goodbye!

Enter Max from left.

Max stabs the vampire through the back.

Vampire: You bastard!

Vampire shoots Max in the chest many times.

Max falls to the floor dead.

Vampire: Ouch! Ouch! This sword hurts!

Ruqqayya stops being dazed and sees Max's dead body. Ruqqayya picks up the baseball bat and attacks the vampire. Vampire and Ruqqayya leave stage battling to right.

Ruqqayya( off-stage): Die! Die! Die! Die!

Hakim stops being dazed and he sees Max.

Hakim: Max!

Hakim checks if Max is alive.

Enter Ruqqayya from right covered in blood.

Ruqqayya( To Hakim): Is he dead?

Hakim( To Ruqqayya): Yes.

Sound of wind blowing is heard.

Mcdougal's bloodied kilt floats onto stage from right.

Ruqqayya grabs the Kilt.

Ruqqayya( looking at kilt): Poor Nuaym, Mcdougal and bro! ( Enraged) I'll kill those satanists! Let's go!

Hakim and Ruqqayya leave stage to the right.

lights down.











© Copyright 2014 akakapo (UN: akakapo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
akakapo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836110-Chapter-16