*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836226
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#836226 added December 15, 2014 at 12:10am
Restrictions: None
Letters Of Dead Poets
Prompt: Do you think we have the right to peek at letters of dead poets after they are dead? Joy mentioned Emily Dickinson and gave a link to a sample of her letters she had written.

Yes, I do. Like Jane Austen. There is so much that we didn't know about Jane {I should say others. She was alive before my time.} She left behind unfinished manuscripts and letters to her family. I am a big fan of Jane and love to know about her. I think this applies to all poets and story writers. I am sure they want us to remember them. If it is too personal, it shouldn't be printed but there are things that we are curious about and would like to know. I feel we have the right to know. Poets, authors and painters do live in their work after they are dead. We are just honoring them by reading their letters and remembering them.

** Image ID #1979577 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836226