*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836884
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#836884 added December 22, 2014 at 12:25pm
Restrictions: None
Literature, Forefathers
Blog City Prompt: In what ways do you think literature enhances your life?

Literature feeds our imagination and reading Medieval and Regency romance stories, I learned about how life was back then. I am really impressed. As a writer, it is important to learn al you can about the genre you want to write in. Books and literature take you away to another world even if it just in your mind. It gives you a chance to explore new horizons. Reading is a great experience and writing is a better one.

BCOF Prompt: Write something about your forefathers.

George Washington was the first President and the best one. He helped shape America. The pilgrims took a chance and came over to America to live and they were brave to take on a new world. The Native Americans were the first ones in America and being part Cherokee, I had to include them. The forefathers endured a lot and I am glad they were brave enough to come to America and make a life for all of us.

** Image ID #2022703 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836884