*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836982
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#836982 added December 24, 2014 at 12:01am
Restrictions: None
People and Blessings
Prompt: "It's like some people just come through our lives to bring us something, a gift, a blessing, a lesson we need to learn and that's why were here. Danielle Steel How do you feel about this?

I didn't always like school and teachers but they taught me a lot. They have a special job trying to teach students and there are some who don't want to learn. Sister Mary Delores was a great Lit teacher and Creative Writing teacher. She was supportive about my writing. I learned a lot from her.

The one patient we had at my job loved to do art work. I work in an old county building and it is a nice looking place if they would fix it up. I asked the patient to make a drawing of the place and he said he would. Sadly, he died. I was cleaning out the cupboard and found a drawing of the building and I was surprised. When I asked the other staff members the next morning, they said he had drawn it for me. No one never gave me the drawing but they told me to take it home and I did. I scrapbooked it.

The patients I take care of are mentally ill and sometimes they color pictures for us. I try to have patience and brighten their lives. The one girl smoked in the TV Room and she knew better. I knew if I told on her, she wouldn't get to spend Thanksgiving with her Grandma. I had her promise to never do that again and she cried and hugged me after I told her I would keep her secret. I didn't have the heart to turn her in. I have been there to listen to their problems and help all I can.

When I had my surgery, the Nurses were a gift. They did aid work as well as work as a Nurse and the therapists did, too. They cared and it showed. They answered all my questions about my surgery and read my chart to me when I asked them. I needed a lot of help. The Nurses I work with only want to pass pills. I do more then pass pills.

I have always been supportive of my friends, family and patients. People who help you find your way when you are lost, people have helped me change a flat tire, push me out of the snow when I was stuck and helped me pick up things when I dropped them, friends who have held my hand and listened to my problems and the firemen who helped me save items out of my burned down house. I am glad these people have been in my life. There are nice caring people and I met quite a few. I hope you have people who have been there for you. My family has been great, too. I learn to take each day as it comes and thank God and Jesus for being there for me.

** Image ID #2022703 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836982