*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/837370-As-the-year-closes-the-world-keeps-turning
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#837370 added December 30, 2014 at 12:06pm
Restrictions: None
As the year closes, the world keeps turning
Dec 30, 2014


Blogging Circle of Friends

As the year closes, many of us consider New Year's Resolutions. On January 1st, we are opening a brand new 365 page book about what? This book is our opportunity to create something unique. Do you make resolutions? What's the first page/chapter of your book going to say?

I would start off by reflect on the past year. What were my successes? What were my failures? I would have to say that 2014 has been my most successful year. I might not have completely reached my goals, but this year has been the one where I came to closes to reaching them. The reason I would do this is to see where I am now and how I can possibly keep from making the same mistakes as before. After that, I would start on making resolutions for 2015.

Blog City

What is your formula of sticking to New Year's resolutions or any other promises to yourself, after making them?

I remind myself everyday what I'm striving for and why. I also keep a journal to remind myself daily on what I want to accomplish and how I need to accomplish those task. One of my main goals has been to loose weight, I kept a food/exercise journal. I will admit that I didn't lose all the weight I wanted to this year, but I don't think that losing 50 pounds in a year is too shabby either.

News In My World!

I'm actually working on a list of goals for the next year. I will list those tomorrow. I finished reading two books yesterday, The Return by Bentley Little and Writing with Style by John R Trimble. I reading three books now and hope to have them finished by tomorrow night, Perfect Nightmare by John Saul, What the Dickens by Gregory Maguire, and Dead but not Forgotten by Amber Hunt.

Musical Ending

Here's a song I might have shared before, but I know that I haven't discussed this singer very much. He was a favorite of my dad's. I used to listen to the old records that my dad had of this singer. Check out the video to see who I'm talking about! You probably have never heard of him either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkXwnXSEmbw


Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy

© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/837370-As-the-year-closes-the-world-keeps-turning