*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/837416
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#837416 added December 31, 2014 at 3:01am
Restrictions: None
Dreams
Prompt: "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." JK Rowlings Do you agree with this?

It is okay to have hopes and dreams and make plans but we need to live in the present. Enjoy life and work on your goals and dreams. Things don't always work out but at least you know you tried. Don't be so ambitious that you neglect your family and friends and forget to have fun. Do what you love, go to college, marry, have children, work for a new house, car and let things blend together so you can achieve your goals. Take time to smell the roses. Money and success are nice but they don't buy happiness. Live for today and when opportunities come up, live your dreams. This is what I try to do. I will always want more but I am happy with what I have.

** Image ID #2022702 Unavailable **















© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/837416