*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/837539-WHAT-EVER-YOU-DO
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#837539 added January 1, 2015 at 10:38am
Restrictions: None
WHAT EVER YOU DO
Blog City Prompt: What do you wish you were doing New Years Eve? Going to New York to watch the ball drop at Midnight or go to a party where everyone dresses up fancy? What do you do on New Years Eve?
What ever you do, please be safe!


Had an early dinner with friends. Mosquitoes also had a feast, Hurried back to sailboat to close out the bugs. Weather turning cold and windy. Later it started raining and continued most of the night, sometimes very heavy downpour.  Don't know what happened to the scheduled fireworks at the Belize City waterfront. Internet signal off and on, frustrating. My Nexus-7 crashed and the touch screen has gone crazy. Went to sleep about 10pm. This was a very quiet end to 2014.

All the parties, drinking, fireworks belong to another time, another place. Right now, the world feels like it's waiting for the other shoe to drop...and that's not a crystal ball.

New Years morning: sunshine followed by more rain. Backed up my journal and writing files. Multiple cruise ships in very early this morning so all the ferry boats left about 5am. Around here it feels like a regular work day. The Old Belize Museum and Restaurant will be busy if it's too cold and wet for the beach. There is also a classic bicycle race today. Interesting first day of 2015!

Hope everyone has a good day. Peace...>>>iggy

** Image ID #1264233 Unavailable ** Blog City image small I'm docked at Talent Pond's Blog Harbor, a safe port for bloggers to connect.

© Copyright 2015 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/837539-WHAT-EVER-YOU-DO