*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/837668-LIMITED-ACCESSIBILITY
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#837668 added January 2, 2015 at 5:47pm
Restrictions: None
LIMITED ACCESSIBILITY
Blog City Prompt: Do you need to always find new music, authors, or actors, or do you stick with what you already know you like?


Where I am and with limited accessibility, I am sort of stuck with what I have. We have no television and one radio station. This is the land of no book stores. I have music on my computer that has accumulated over many years, including a lot of classial.. I do a lot of free books from Amazon-Kindle.

New stuff has to be really good to catch my interest.
So much appears to be shallow and simply sexually targeted rather that the skill of true artists. The style of music videos are mostly a series of one-second flashes piled on each other. I hope to not see another war film in the near future.

The skill of the animation studios to blend and merge into real life or computer-created actors has become truly amazing. Those films I enjoy and know that the future will be even more astonishing. Films I get on DVD.

With my low bandwidth Wi-Fi service, I rarely am able to load a You-Tube video, and streaming is impossible. I also have a Smart USB stick that costs per gigabit, so that's only when the normal server is down or has too many users. (Like cruise ship days when hundreds are trying to use their phones) WDC is great except for the videos. Rarely get to see those. (sigh)

As I tell myself, "Write on!" ...>>iggy*Boat*

** Image ID #1264233 Unavailable ** Blog City image small I'm docked at Talent Pond's Blog Harbor, a safe port for bloggers to connect.


© Copyright 2015 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/837668-LIMITED-ACCESSIBILITY