*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/838113-MOVING-MOMENT
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#838113 added January 7, 2015 at 12:30pm
Restrictions: None
MOVING MOMENT!
Blog CiityPrompt: "The world moves on and we must move with it."
Lady Mary, Downton Abbey
Do you agree?


The only movement in our three-dimensional time is forward to the future. We are constantly stepping into NOW. A microsecond passes and guess what? It's a new NOW. Whether you like it or not, you are moving forward in this world.

The past cannot be changed. Historians make a valiant attempt to change the past, but eventually the truth leaks out, or falls into our awareness with an awful sickening crash.

To make a change it must happen in what I call CHANGE-POINT-NOW. A change-point-now can happen the moment you purchase an airplane ticket. If the decision to go is followed through, the change will be completed. Any decision from ordering a hamburger to quitting a job. Think about the ripple effect of the moment's decision. Not just you, but everyone and everything around you. Once done, it can't be taken back.

It absolutely is in that split-second NOW that you have any control over your future. Other persons decisions can change your intended future like the policeman pulling the trigger of his gun. The decision that put you in front of that gun maybe happened some time before becoming a change-point that you're unaware of. Those happen all the time. But don't you see---it's all connected.

The Universe moves forward in linear time in our three-dimensional world. In other dimensions, maybe that's not so true. What do you think? Lady Mary has it right.

Move through NOW with awareness...>>>iggy*Boat*

** Image ID #1264233 Unavailable ** Blog City image small I'm docked at Talent Pond's Blog Harbor, a safe port for bloggers to connect.


© Copyright 2015 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/838113-MOVING-MOMENT