*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/838187
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#838187 added January 8, 2015 at 10:59am
Restrictions: None
Change, Big Or Small, Childhood Friend
Blog City Prompt: What change, big or small would you like your Blog to make in the world?

I would hope most of my Blog would make people smile. People would read about how much I love animals and I would hope that they would care. I write about living in the country and maybe city people would think life in the country is neat. If people would read the journals I have kept for fourteen years, it would keep them busy and maybe there would be less violence and people would think I am nice and decide to be nice, too. If my Blogs and journals could help bring world peace, put an end to animal abuse and believe in God, my mission would be accomplished.

BCOF Prompt: Who was your first friend in life and what were they like?

The first friends I remember having when I was five years old in Tacoma, Washington. There was a girl named Debbie who was a twelve and she was nice and her sister Vicki who was my age. Vicki would go see the old lady next door and they would make cookies together. I hung out with boys that were my age. Brian. His Dad was in the Air Force like mine. He would hide his mother's pots and pans in the back yard. Stevie. He was a genius. I mean really. He was so smart that after Kindergarten, he went to the second grade. Robbie lived next door and we made sand cakes together. He would argue with his older brother and he would get mad for no reason. He got at me mad and started hanging out with another girl. A little girl Ann moved next to me and we played Barbies together. I started hanging out with her. This is all I remember.

** Image ID #1985670 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/838187