*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/838296
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#838296 added January 9, 2015 at 1:52pm
Restrictions: None
GoodReads
Blog City Prompt: Lyn asked if any of us join Blog Clubs, Book Clubs or go to Goodreads to find books to read, like read reviews from other people to get us to want to read books.

I have a Nook which is by Barnes and Nobles. I have an account with them and I go to Barnes and Nobles to see what free Nook Books they have and I see what is being released by favorite authors or the genres that I am interested in. I go to our Barnes and Nobles store every six weeks. I always know what new books are out. I love reading books on my Nook but the latest Downton Abbey TV Show Book, I bought the physical one of that. I like having reference books in the physical form. Barnes and Nobles keeps me up to date of what is available to read. I would be lost without Barnes and Nobles.

BCOF Prompt: Do you plan to use Blogging as your career reinvention strategy?

You could use Blogging to help you write books and stories. If I could make a career out of writing, I would love it. If my Blogs could make a good novel, I would love to use them to write my life story. I would make myself a fictional character to protect my family and friends. Something to think about.

** Image ID #1650000 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/838296