*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/838551
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#838551 added January 13, 2015 at 10:01am
Restrictions: None
Talk To A Animal
Prompt: If you could talk to any animal, which one would you choose and what conversation would you have?

I would want to talk to a wolf. I would tell him not to hunt farmers' livestock. Just hunt animals in the woods. I would tell him that a lot of people love wolves and want to save them. I would ask him about being a leader of the pack and being ahead of his family. I would ask him how they choose a pack leader. I would ask him if the members of the pack are all related and if others are allowed to be part of it. I would ask if they like the cold. I would want him to tell me why wolves howl at the moon. I wonder what the wolf would tell me. I have always felt compassion for the wolf and the Native Americans felt they had a connection with him and being part Cherokee, so do I. Wolves are beautiful and I feel they are misunderstood.

Beautiful picture of wolves.

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/838551