*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/839660-FUTURE-HAPPINESS
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#839660 added January 27, 2015 at 3:16pm
Restrictions: None
FUTURE HAPPINESS?
Blog City Prompt: Do you think wishful thinking, dreams, and illusions for what’s to come might spoil future happiness? Or, on the other hand, is it the dreams and positivity that ensure future happiness?


I believe that wishful thinking, dreaming, and having illusions about the future have NOTHING to do with happiness now or in the future.

A truly happy person knows who they are. They like themselves and are satisfied with what they do, where they are, and what they have. To top it off they love someone and are loved in return.

You notice that the Media keeps plugging away at the impossible illusions that many people turn into dreams of future happiness...if only... Our consumer culture pushes for what you don't have. Many unhappy dreamers have lots of stuff and if only they had more...

Hair, face, body---iif only it all could be different. Do you like yourself? Or is the illusion better? Clothes, cars, houses, girlfriend-boyfriend, neighborhoods, if only...

Notice the real world once in a while...>>>iggy*Boat*

** Image ID #1264233 Unavailable ** Blog City image small I'm docked at Talent Pond's Blog Harbor, a safe port for bloggers to connect.


© Copyright 2015 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/839660-FUTURE-HAPPINESS