*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/839818-CLASH-OF-IDEOLOGIES
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#839818 added January 29, 2015 at 3:54pm
Restrictions: None
CLASH OF IDEOLOGIES
Blog City Prompt: "Ideologies separate us. Dreams and anguish bring us together." Eugene Ionesco. Playwright How do you feel about this?


The ideology of an ideologue can be quite idiotic.

Sometimes they are idealistic, other times they are an idolator.

Being identical is important or it's to be avoided at all costs.

Dreams are what we wish we were: the idyllic vision.

Anguish is an identification with the failure of idealism.

The separation of ideologies is one of the causes of war.

It doesn't matter once they have reached the refugee camp, there is only anguish.

Peace...>>>iggy
*Boat*

I'm sorry I never completed the lavender sunset. The outdoor restaurant where I had diner last evening had a view of a soft pink and lavender sunset that glowed among the clouds. Quite beautiful.

** Image ID #1264233 Unavailable ** Blog City image small I'm docked at Talent Pond's Blog Harbor, a safe port for bloggers to connect.

© Copyright 2015 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/839818-CLASH-OF-IDEOLOGIES