*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/840265
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#840265 added February 3, 2015 at 11:15am
Restrictions: None
I Want To Hold Your Hand By: The Beatles
Day 3 "I Want To Hold Your Hand" By: The Beatles

I remember my mother talking about the Beatles when I was eight years old. I thought she was talking about beetle bugs. I watched "Ed Sullivan" and the Beatles came on and sang: "I Want To Hold Your Hand." I thought who are these guys? I fell in love with them and their music. Everything was all about the Beatles. I had Beatles records, book, wallet, notebook, scarf and was collecting Beatle cards.

"A Hard Day's Night" came out and "Help" and my mother took my friends and I to see these movies. They ran both of them back to back twice. That was about eight hours worth! My mother liked Ringo but she wasn't a Beatles Fan.

George was my favorite and when he died, I wrote an essay about him for my Free Lance Writing Class. I have a picture of the Beatles in a frame on my shelf by my books. I love other bands but the Beatles will always hold a special place in my heart.

The Beatles. They started the British Envision and I am glad they did.


© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/840265