*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/840417-Drinks
Rated: ASR · Book · Food/Cooking · #2028575
A book of recipes, party/entertaining ideas and some stories to go along with recipes.
#840417 added February 4, 2015 at 5:14pm
Restrictions: None
Drinks



happy Eating!

Table of Contents






Me and Monoxide Stand Under the Mistletoe

The perfect holiday treat to day dream about me and Monoxide standing under the Mistletoe kissing (complete with his favorite: Grey Goose).

  • 2 ounces of Bailey's Irish Cre

  • ounce of Rumpleminze

  • ounce of Grey Goose

Measure out the two ounces of Bailey's Irish Cre and put in a tumbler, then measure the ounce of Rumpleminze and ounce of Grey Goose and put in the tumbler. Shake well. Put in a martini glass.

Happy_Eating_Cookbook_html_1d6f7466.jpg







Bees Knees

A prohibition era drink. Some stories claim that the bees knees was concocted because the honey masked the liquor odor. I'm not sure because the drink was still strong, but delicious!

  • 2 oz. gin

  • 1 oz. lemonade

  • oz. honey syrup ?

Pour into the cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.

? See honey syrup recipe at the end of this section.



Virgin Bees Knees

If gin is too strong for you or you have guests that don't consume alcohol, here is a recipe for the virgin bees knees that's just as good as the alcoholic bees knees!

  • 3 oz. lemonade

  • 2 oz. honey syrup

Pour into the cocktail shaker filled with ice (make sure you clean the cocktail shaker well if you make the alcoholic bees knees before making the virgin cocktail). Shake well and strain into a chilled glass.

Happy_Eating_Cookbook_html_m65e9b02f.jpg







Happy_Eating_Cookbook_html_m5bce0a76.gifHappy_Eating_Cookbook_html_m5bce0a76.gif



© Copyright 2015 Future Mrs. B (UN: dunkelhetstern at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Future Mrs. B has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/840417-Drinks