*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/840512
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#840512 added February 5, 2015 at 3:16pm
Restrictions: None
Pet, THe Road Less Taken
BCOF Prompt: What was your first pet? What would be your dream pet?

Do goldfish count? I had a big goldfish named Goldie. I lived with my grandparents off and on due to my father being in Viet Nam. They had an indoor calico cat named Fluffy who was my best friend when I lived there. She slept with me and I could do anything with her. Grandma said the cat missed me when I left but I came back to live with my grandparents over the years. Fluffy died a few years after I was married. She was more my pet then anyone's.

Dream pet. I want my own zoo with tigers, snow leopards, giraffes, wolves{I would love to keep a pet wolf in my house but he might eat my cat. I love wolves most of all!} and a lot of other animals. Snakes, insects, spiders, alligators and sharks need not apply!

Blog City Prompt: Prompt: "If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." George Harrison Do you agree?

Yes. If you get lost, you keep turning down different roads, you will find then road you need. I am the Queen of getting lost. With a GP thing now, it is easier to find where you are going. Like to go to my mother's. I can turn right or left and I know the roads to get there. They say every road leads somewhere. If you don't mind using a lot of gas AND don't try to find a place when it is snowing cats and dogs, you will find your way and the road you need. Once I got lost going to Penneys off the highway and ended up by a country road. I turned into a farmer's yard and a nice big brown dog and black cat were coming to greet me. I wished I could have stayed to play with them. I found the road to get to Penneys. Any road will take you where you want to go if you don't give up and end up in another state and get completely lost. If I get lost, I will ask George to help me.

** Image ID #1841522 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/840512