*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/840598
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#840598 added February 6, 2015 at 11:14am
Restrictions: None
Stairway To Heaven By: Led Zepplin
"Stairway To Heaven" By: Led Zepplin

I have always loved this song. I love that it talks about the stairway to Heaven. I would love to see the stairway to Heaven someday. The song says she is buying the stairway to Heaven. We can't buy our way to Heaven. We get there by followers of God and Jesus and loving them.

This song is so pretty and I would like to think it has a spiritual meaning. I think Led Zepplin's loud songs are too loud for me but "Stairway To Heaven" is just so pretty. It was a long you can slow dance to and I like that. If I am in a bad mood and this song comes on, I am in a good mood. It is just relaxing and you know life is perfect in Heaven. Maybe the lady in the song is an angel.

This is a song that I love and may we all see the "Stairway To Heaven." I am sure it will be beautiful.

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/840598