*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/840657
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#840657 added February 7, 2015 at 1:44am
Restrictions: None
Seattle By: Bobby Sherman


"Seattle" By: Bobby Sherman or Connie Smith

I loved this song and it was the theme song for: "Here Come The Brides." I love this show as well and I loved the Bolt brothers Jason, Joshua and Jeremy. I named my son Jason after Jason Bolt. Robert Brown, David Soul, Bobby Sherman, Bridget Hanley and Joan Blondell were just great on the show. I had the album of Bobby Sherman with the song"Seattle" on it.

Two of my friends and I made up steps and movementsfor this song. The hills being green, like a beautiful child growing up free and wild, full of laughter, full of tears. full of dreams to last the year in Seattle. When you find your own true love, you will know it. By the smile, by the look in his eyes. Scent of pine trees in the year, never knew a day so far, it makes you so proud that you could cry. These are some of the words to this song.

I lived in Tacoma when I was five years old. It is beautiful. After watching and loving the "Twilight" movies, most of it filmed in Forks, Washington, I want to go there. My husband said we will someday. I want to see Seattle, Forks and of course Tacoma again. This is one of the most beautiful places there is. I will watch my "Twilight" movies and "Here Come The Brides" and sing Seattle and hope to visit one of these days.

** Image ID #2023824 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/840657