*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/840771-Double-Standards
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#840771 added February 7, 2015 at 11:39pm
Restrictions: None
Double Standards
Prompt: Charlie asked our views about double standards.

Double standards. You tell your kids not to drink from the milk jug but you do it. Your boss tells you that you aren't allowed to be late but she is always late. Your boss makes Med. errors all the time and if you make one, she crucifies you for it. A man thinks he can cheat on his wife or girlfriend but if she cheats on him, he gets mad and thinks she is in the wrong.

It is like do unto others as they would have them unto you. A person steals from another. The person stealing wouldn't like to have someone steal from him. Other people criticize others and they do the same things. To me, these are double standards. Rich people think they can do what ever they want because they are rich and if people who are poor do it, they think it is wrong. I know there are more but this is what I came up with.

** Image ID #1873399 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/840771-Double-Standards