*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/841203
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#841203 added February 12, 2015 at 2:03pm
Restrictions: None
Blank Space By: Taylor Swift
"Blank Space" By: Taylor Swift

This is a song that I love. This song reminds me of my dating days and bad boyfriends days. "You look like my next mistake. I will write your name." I would meet a guy and he was my next mistake. The relationship would go down in flames. I would think he was a King at first and he would thing I was his Queen. If I had to do over, there are ex-boyfriends that wouldn't have been a boyfriend. At least Taylor writes about her bad relationships in his songs. Everyone picks on Taylor because she had a lot of boyfriends. Been there, done that. Hopefully, the next time she writes down a name, it will be the right one.

The video is strange. Taylor is in a mansion with a white cat, horses and a goat and later it is like she ran over the guy with her fancy car and then she is kissing him. The song is pretty and she has changed her style of singing but after I heard this song a couple of times, I love it. I don't have a blank space. My husband's name fills this space. I hope the same for Taylor. I am sure it will happen sooner then she thinks.

** Image ID #2023824 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/841203