*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/841312
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#841312 added July 13, 2018 at 10:34am
Restrictions: None
What I Do Well, Friday the 13th
Blog City Prompt: What do you think you do well that others can not master? What made you awesome at this?

Scrapbooking and writing. I seem to have a talent for this and my friends and co-workers don't. Other women knit, crochet and make jewelry. I just love to preserve memories with pictures and I save a lot of stuff. I did a scrapbook of stuff I did in high school and just scrapbook everything thought I scrapbook less since the stores have closed down.

Writing. No one I know in my town writes books or stories. There are newspaper reporters but I don't know them personally. My friends just write grocery lists, permission slips and just the necessary writing in life.

I do rubber stamping but I have my mother help me with this. I like to rearrange my dolls and books. I try to be an Artisan but I don't always have time to learn new crafts. I love scrapbooking best.

Why am I awesome at scrapbooking and writing? Not everyone likes what I write. I write from the heart and what I like to write. I had two years of college and a couple of writing classes that were e-mail and snail mail. As for scrapbooking, I took classes and do a lot of scrapbooking and feel passionate about it.

BCOF Prompt: Lyn asked about Friday the 13th. Are we supersticious about it? In some ways, I am. My husband thought that he hit a deer this morning but the truck has no damages. The deer ran off. She might have just fallen in the snow or just got bumped. The one woman at the scrapbooking store claimed she had a coyote or wolf follow her and block her path when she was driving. I don't think we have wolves in Indiana but I would love to see one. Rumor has it, wolves were dropped off in the marshy part of our county. Sometimes, strange things happen on Friday the 13th and sometimes it is a good day and just normal. At work, our mentally ill people may act out their worst on this day and other times just act their usual selves. I get wary on Friday the 13th but like I said, sometimes it is just a normal day. Witches, vampires, werewolves, shape shifters and things that go bump in the night are in books, movies, our imaginations and I am glad they are. We have black cats at work but I didn't see them this morning. I guess they know others fear them on the 13th and it was below zero this morning. Bad luck can happen any time, not just Friday the 13th.

** Image ID #1587955 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/841312