*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/841466-CONVERSATIONS-IN-THE-NIGHT
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#841466 added February 15, 2015 at 5:28am
Restrictions: None
CONVERSATIONS IN THE NIGHT
Non Prompt Blog Post

This was a dream I had this morning early. My feeling is that they were really old guys who had a life of financial crime and were living hidden away in some tropical location. This was my SMS conversation with one of them.
- - - - - - - - - -

>SNAP - SURPRISE  -  i think you know my sudden appearance is a warning. time catches all of us eventually. you guys had a good run and enjoyed some of the fake dollars you processed. just be aware the PTB are now coming for you. stay where you are and it is over for sure.

>Hey Cottel, is that you? Long time no hear. Where you be?

>far away from you. and never in the same place - unlike you dumb SOBs. why you still there?

>You know us. Comfort comes first. Besides we get to see the grandkids once in a while.

>how many?

>G. has 15 I think. And a couple of the older ones have babies of their own. I have four. My daughter had twins. Most beautiful!

>well you better say goodbye and move out fast. that's all i can say.

>Cottel, you're a good friend. Thanks for the warning, but we're not moving. G. and B. both say they are finished with running. We're all too old and creaky to do any of that kind of traveling.

>what about the houses?

>What about them?

>don't you want them? last time we talked there were four or five locations. you want to give all that up?

>Already have. Sold everything but this old home port. Made a trust for the kids, and I guess spent the rest. You know how we are.

>ok my friend. when the suits arrive be gentle and maybe they will give you a break.

>Ha!! That will be the day. We're ready to go. I knew our time is short.

>i'll be thinking about you all. bye and god bless.

Goodbye Cottel, and thanks for the warning.
- - - - - - - -


It's funny the stuff we dream. This was about 3am Sunday morning. Wrote it as soon as I woke up. I suppose it has some meaning. Maybe about the bankers?

Happy Sunday...>>>iggy *Boat*

** Image ID #1264233 Unavailable ** Blog City image small I'm docked at Talent Pond's Blog Harbor, a safe port for bloggers to connect.

© Copyright 2015 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/841466-CONVERSATIONS-IN-THE-NIGHT