*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/841610-Miracles-What-Makes-A-Writer
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#841610 added February 16, 2015 at 2:20pm
Restrictions: None
Miracles, What Makes A Writer
BCOF Prompt: Out of difficulties, grow miracles. Do you agree with this statement?

After living through a fire and extensive bowel surgery, being on a breathing tube for 6 days, a wound vac and learning to walk and get back to normal, these are my miracles. Starting over after a house fire, rebuilding your home and life, this takes a miracle. Miracles do happen. I need to restore my faith again and keep believing in miracles, God, Jesus and angels and remind myself that things will be alright. In difficult times, we have to have faith and hope and believe in miracles. Like in winter, you get a big snow storm, you see big drifts in your yard and it like the world shuts down. The next day after the snow quits and snow plows come out along with the sun, it looks like a clear, nice day and a pretty snow scene. This is a miracle after the blizzard. Miracles do exist. Just believe. Miracles do exist.

Blog City: What makes a writer a writer in your view? And do you agree with this quote by Junot Diaz?

"You see in my view, a writer is a writer because she writes well and easily because she has amazing talent because everything she does is golden. In my view, a writer is a writer because even when there is no hope, even when nothing you do shows any sign of promise, you keep writing anyway."

A writer doesn't give up. She or he believes and if this person has talent and feels compassionate, they write. A writer has great story ideas and tells the story. She or he writes it. A writer writes to entertain others and has a story to tell that won't leave them alone. A writer is a person who believes in their writing, loves their stories, shares them with others and doesn't let criticism stop them. Without these thought and goals, we wouldn't have writers, books, songs or movies. A writer will write the story no matter what and not give up or back down. A writer is an important access and the world needs them. Thank goodness, we have them.

** Image ID #2030606 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/841610-Miracles-What-Makes-A-Writer