*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/841700
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#841700 added February 17, 2015 at 11:33am
Restrictions: None
Shake It Off By: Taylor Swift
Shake It Off By: Taylor Swift

I am a big Taylor Swift Fan. At first, I didn't think I would like her new style of music but I bought her new CD and I like it now. I sing "Shake It Off" when I am cooking and cleaning house and I wish I had felt like this when I was trying to get over my ex-boyfriends. The part she sings about her ex-man with his new girlfriend. Been there, done that. It wasn't fun. This song is so lively and a good dance to exercise to and just dance to. It is just cute.

I love her "Back To December" song. Reminds me of a boyfriend I once had and I am not sure what went wrong with us. "You Belong With Me." I had a friend who had a boyfriend that she was mean to and I would have treated him better then she did. Later, I had a chance and was with him but we weren't right for each other. I am glad I have a husband I have now.

Taylor's songs remind me of when I was in high school and my past relationships. Some of my best memories were in high school. Taylor sings about her ex-boyfriends but don't past romances make great songs? She has it covered. I love listening to her songs.

** Image ID #2023824 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/841700