*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/841702
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#841702 added February 17, 2015 at 11:53am
Restrictions: None
Thinking,Helping Someone
Blog City Prompt: What do you think about thinking in itself? Do humans think a lot?

Yes. We think about tomorrow, how to solve problems, how to get through life. We have to think about making the right decisions. Thinking is one of the keys to survival. Bad thinking causes wars and doctors need to think about saving lives. Thinking is vital to everyone's survival. Sometimes, bad thoughts happen and this is something we need to avoid. We need to think and try to make the right decisions. We have a mind and we need to use it. Thinking can be a good thing.

BCOF Prompt: Tell us about a time you helped someone or someone helped you. We all need help from time to time.

I was in the parking lot at Kmart sitting in my car and an attractive woman came by in her car and asked if I could help her. I said I will do what I can. She said she needed to return a vacuum cleaner at Kmart but someone had stolen her purse and Kmart said that they would give her money back on her vacuum cleaner if she bought someone in with her who had a drivers license. I agreed and went into Kmart with her. I showed them my drivers license and they gave her back her money. She gave me $20.00 and I told it wasn't necessary but she wouldn't take no for an answer so I accepted the money. I had helped her and I was glad I did.

** Image ID #2030606 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/841702