*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842061
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#842061 added February 21, 2015 at 12:35am
Restrictions: None
Just You And I By: Crystal Gale and Eddie Rabbit
"Just You And I By: Crystal Gale and Eddie Rabbit"

This song came out when my husband and I were going together and got engaged. It is beautiful and so true for lovers.

"Just you and I. Building our life together. I remember our first embrace, the smile that was on your face. Your love is my reward. We made it, you and I. We'll be alright. Just you and I." I love this song. My husband and I have been through a lot in 31 years, so this song is true.

This was the first song that was played at our Wedding. We danced to it. The photographer took our picture. We were smilng and happy and still are. This song is played at Weddings and anniversaries now. It is a good song for that.

I told my husband, that this is our song. He didn't know that we have a song. I told him that over 20 years ago. He liked this song and he isn't a fan of county music. I hear it on the radio every once in awhile. We made it. Just him and I.

** Image ID #2023824 Unavailable **






© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842061