*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842066-Looking-up
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Other · #2030287
dreams and interpretations
#842066 added February 21, 2015 at 2:00am
Restrictions: None
Looking up
I dream in black and white lately. My second dream had the color red.

In the first dream I am with my brother in law Glenn. We are looking at vacations that we have taken together as family. There is Niagara falls and the statue of Liberty, streams and outdoor remembrance. I talk about my divorce and he says to get my mind off it. I try to say it is my fault and he begs to differ. It was something that happened and I need to get over it.

Glen is someone I have played games with Words with Friends. We have never gone anywhere together. At the same time there is me exes brother in law who I was intimately close to. It was as if Glen took the place of someone I can not longer relate to. Alan died about ten years ago. I think the message is to enjoy life instead of getting imprisoned by parts of it.

My other dream saw red for a time. It was red on a tree. I was looking at a vocation that involved big tractors, more for others(family) then for myself. The red on the tree was a marker.

As mobile I reflect the driven part of being a red marker on a tree. Before being mobile at Sprint as a security guard I was laid back and considered how the action came to me. The part about the tractor speaks of a longing to be with my grandsons. They were just at a monster truck show. I need to show the drive to get over to their house, because they are not likely to go to mine.*Delight*

Patience is a virtue

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842066-Looking-up