*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842267-Words
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Other · #2030287
dreams and interpretations
#842267 added February 23, 2015 at 2:06am
Restrictions: None
Words
I am obsessed in a dream about one of the players I play in an online game called word chums. I am lying in bed and over and over I see the word quarts up at the top indicating that she beat me after I had a huge lead. Then I ponder in the dream how could she put quarts when the letters for the word were not there. I consider how this affects my ability to call myself a worthwhile human. I wake up and find out there is no such word where I thought it was.

There were some other dreams about mistaken identity. I was being asked to do some wedding work with family members and had trouble keeping the name of peoples right. One of the mix-ups involved thinking Alyssa, Kim's child was in the wedding when it was really Shannon. The only reason I knew this was because I asked.

My dream life seems all too predictable of late. I love playing with words. I think I will win by the word and did by it. This is a powerful concept for me in my ministerial identity and in my favorite hobby which is finding ways to solve word puzzles. Shannon happens to be a person I play with, she is my brother's daughter and is already married.
I am guessing that I am dreaming about marriage because of my present marriage being affected by the friendship of my wife with my exes sister. How strange is that? And one of the main topics of conversation was how Cindy was being encouraged to preach. (she is finishing up seminary training).The only thing I know for sure is that I do not want to be there. The rest of the dream hinges on relationships in my extended family back East. I miss hearing from Kim, who is Alyssa's mom and have only been hearing from Craig, who is the father of Shannon. All in all I miss family. There is no place like home. Just tell me how to get there.
*RollEyes*
© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842267-Words