*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842481
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#842481 added February 25, 2015 at 12:15am
Restrictions: None
Spirit In The Sky Norman Greenbaum In The Arms Of The Angels
"Spirit In The Sky" By: Norman Greenbaum

I love this song. When I leave this world, I want to meet the spirit in the sky. Jesus. We need to have a friend in Jesus. When we die, we go to the place that's the best. Heaven. We can't get a better reward after this life then that. This song could be a Church Hymn. This song reminds me to be nicer then people. Jesus is there for me and all of us. I read my Bible and pray. I need to try harder to be more religious. "The Spirit In The Sky" song reminds me of this. I do want to meet Jesus someday. I got a friend in Jesus.

"In The Arms Of The Angels" By: Sarah McLaughlin. This song is so sad. This song is played when they show abused animals. How can someone abuse animals? I tell myself God has a plan for them and there are angels there for animals as well as us. "We spend all our time waiting for a second chance, for a break that would make it okay." It's hard at the end of the day. "In the arms of the angels, may you find some comfort here." I have had my share of my problems and I believe Jesus and the angels help me find comfort. This song reminds me of this. I feel inspired by this song. I hope you are a friend of Jesus and angels. Jesus helps me get through life.

** Image ID #2026596 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842481