*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842575-Wall-decor
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #2029789
A book of postings made in my Blog City
#842575 added February 27, 2015 at 12:45am
Restrictions: None
Wall decor
Prompt: What items do you put on your walls? Posters, pictures? I am curious.

My house is mostly done to my husbands décor ideas. He has these hideous eskimo faces up over the kitchen entry way, wonderful northern lights paintings his grandparents did on the main wall of the living room, various decorative candle holders up around the other walls of the living room, and the smallest wall we have turned into a photo gallery of family and friends. With the exception of the eskimo faces it is very nicely done, but than again I can't stand those hideous things.

The hallway walls are done up with a very distinct man décor. Swords from "Lord of the Ring", wolves and other masculine animals of that nature. Still nicely done, but very clearly done by my husband and our son.

The kitchen if fairly bare; a few classy pot holders hung by the stove, a family heirloom plate from my husbands side of the family and a handful of magnets on the fridge of mine.

The bedrooms are bare. There is a small decorative shelf with picture of our son & one of just us, and a mirror on either side of the bed in our room. Our son has the dream catcher my husband made me in his and that is it for the bedrooms.

The bathroom is too small for wall hangings, so we use decorative holder & towels to make it feel cozy and welcoming.

Pretty basic type décor. Nothing fancy, are walls are as simply as we are, but still give off that classy look.

Taz

Embracing & Feeding the writing addiction

© Copyright 2015 Taz_Koby (UN: rj_koby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Taz_Koby has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842575-Wall-decor