*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842734
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#842734 added February 27, 2015 at 2:45pm
Restrictions: None
Dreams
Prompt: Let's explore dreams. Do you believe dreams are about things that have happened or are about to happen. Do you feel significance in your life? Or they simply amusement?

The CEO's have talked about buying a bigger newer building for our mentally ill people. I dreamed they bought a new building last week and I was working both places and was suppose to hurry back to the other building to do more Meds. and couldn't keep up. When the movie "Titanic" came out, I dreamed we got new patients and they were walking down the hallway but they were in black and white. They were pictures of people who died on the Titanic! My job stresses me out, so I have the weird dreams.

When I had extensive bowel surgery, I was on a breathing tube for 6 days. I dreamed I had a baby girl! I am way too old for that! Princess Kate was going into labor the same day I went in and she was on my mind. I knew I was sleeping and kept wanting to wake up but couldn't. I dreamed my husband beat up the surgeon. This was not a fun time and my dreams and reality were fighting each other.

I dream my kitty runs outside and I have to go find her. My conclusion. I sleep but work is on my mind and what ever else is going on and they turn up in my dreams. More then once, something happens and I think I dreamed this. I try to remember how the dream ended and how my day will end or the situation. That is scary. Dreams are part of our lives, weird or what ever. Dreams. go beyond amusement.

** Image ID #2030606 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842734