*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842755-Ant-likes-dislikes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #2029113
What ever is in my head at the time.
#842755 added February 27, 2015 at 7:27pm
Restrictions: None
Ant likes /dislikes
HHH.antblogg/princesses


Hello all of the Heaping Hill Highway, I am Princess Antia. I have just reached the maturity gestation so it is my royal duty to blog on the Heaping Hill Highway for 1 month or until I take my 1st mate (which ever takes longer).


I have spent most of time in gestation being ignored. After all I am not yet queen and as you all know only the males get to work . I want so bad to help my colony, but I am a female and needed to preserve the colony when my time comes. I understand that I have a job when I am older but why can't I do something now?


Mom says that gathering is dangerous and many are lost in the process so naturally I am withheld from aiding there. I asked her if we lose so many ants every time they gather why do we let them do it? She reminded me that there are hundreds of them and only a few of us.


Out colony is small, there are only 3 of us royals and about 300 workers, so I get when what she means but I have ideas to help with the losses. Naturally no will listen. They are always saying , "Your time will come."


What about now? We are dwindling and unnecessarily. If I could only get someone to listen to me. If you are interested in reading my ideas go to HHH.antblogg/2young2speak and feel free to take any of the suggest up with the queen, just make them your ideas. Queen Ana is not likely to listen to anything from gestations.


Having no responsibilities yet has given me plenty of time to watch life around us though. Boy oh boy is some life odd. Did you know that some out there only have 1mate? Weird right?


I mean how do ensure survival with only 1 mate? How do you know you get a royal? What if that mate is killed? They seem to survive but I can't understand how.


I have gotten to explore a lot too. That is my favorite thing to do. Did you know there are lots of different grass?


I climbed the grass behind the gathering hole and it was a half day walk. When I got to the very top there was colorful grass coming out of it. The colorful grass is slippery and each color smells different. The smells are powerful they will make you rumble with hunger or bounce with happiness. Stay away from the yellow dirt in the middle though.


The yellow dirt in the middle smells like desert but is not for gathering. It is poky and sticky and those flying queens that wear the striped clothes will chase you and carry you away never to be seen again.


If you would like to read more about the things I have seen log on to HHH.PrincessExpolor/Antia


Stay busy until next time.


This is Princess Antia signing off



© Copyright 2015 Taz_Koby (UN: rj_koby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Taz_Koby has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842755-Ant-likes-dislikes