*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842782-wild
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Other · #2030287
dreams and interpretations
#842782 added February 27, 2015 at 11:42pm
Restrictions: None
wild
The one main memory was a cougar with her babe in the woods. The skin was tannish and a fierceness with the baby in sight that made me leery. My dreams scope was real wild and uncontainable. That was how I remember thinking before it disappeared from my brain. It was of like star trek meets the twilight zone.

I am in the wild in more ways than one. I am doing my best to keep my head above water in the world of family, work and church. I exercise and read when I can. I am playing a lot on kindle and my wife is not complaining. I guess I will figure out what I want to do as I continue to obsess about playing word games and Tetris Blitz. I feel captive, maybe even in captivity like the cougar. I am on my watch and hopeful that I will see my grandkids before they get too old for me to enjoy playing with them. I was glad that later in the day I saw Caleb. Wow they are growing up way too fast. I need some pictures and I hope to get some next time I go. After all I never know when my grandkids can go on the endangered list. After all this did happen with my mom after divorce. For a while I sent lots of pictures every other month and after the divorce none at all.
*Confused*
© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842782-wild