*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842789-creativity-vs-knowledge
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #2029789
A book of postings made in my Blog City
#842789 added February 28, 2015 at 9:21pm
Restrictions: None
creativity vs knowledge
What do you understand about this universe of ours that few others realize?

I do not know much about out universe and what I do know I am sure the most already know. However, I will let you in on a bit of what I believe in when it comes to our universe. The cosmic flow.

The cosmic flow is about the planets, the moon and how their movements effects us. Most know that the moon affects our tides, but I believe it also affect the comic mood in general. The quarter moon, having certain planets in my sector of the cosmos (my house or my part of the crab's section of the Zodiac) and that each one represents current emotions. Depending on what planet is in my house and what quarter the moon is on will determine what will be affected the most in my life.

This is my belief. Some say it is all superstation, some say it is scientifically true, all I know is that I look at any given part of my life over the years and know what peaked refer to the chat and see that the planets and moon cycles coincide exactly with it.


Taz

Embracing & Feeding the writing addiction

© Copyright 2015 Taz_Koby (UN: rj_koby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Taz_Koby has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842789-creativity-vs-knowledge